Preparation of Annual Balance Sheet
GST Return preparations and filing.
TDS Return preparation and filing with handling TDS software (Genius)
Preparation of Monthly Profit & Loss A/c
Reconciliation of Accounts.
Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
Required Candidate profile
* Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
* Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Driving the companys financial planning.
* Performing risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments
* Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
* Drive the companys financial planning
* Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
* Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organizations operations
* Control and evaluate the organizations fundraising plans and capital structure
* Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
* Perform risk management by analyzing the organizations liabilities and investments.
* Should be able to liaison with bank on company's behalf.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Buniyad Retail India Private Limited
Corporate Leasing is another feather in the cap of Buniyad that provides assistance in documentation, investment advisory function and property valuation.
Established in the year 1989, it has now been more than two decades that Buniyad has stood like a pyramid, weathering all vagaries of time, and market tides. With a workforce of 250+ committed experts from every realm of the real estate industry, we have ensured that no aspect of customer service remains neglected. The team of professionals working with and at Buniyad are of top-quality for their expertise, reputation and understanding that excellent service is not an exception, but a standard.
Recruiter Name:Sabina Ansari
Contact Company:Buniyad Retail India Private Limited
Address :G-57 & 58- Basement, Sector 18, Noida,, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh- 201301, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India